Heroics 2 suggestions that aren't "get rid of them"

frostCoH
frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
Suggestion 1: for those of us that have faithfully kept poor Bag-Man on our roster, always leave him open and playable on heroics since he is actually fairly useful in non matching PVE nodes.

Suggestion 2: When a roster is this restricted no scaling, period. Everyone gets the same level to start with, every time, for everyone. Even playing field. You've already crippled the roster so it's gong to be a HP sink anyway, and most of us will have at best 2 good characters (fully leveled) to use.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    ... and/or don't make the character list seem like it just got pulled out of someone's.... hat. Make sure it's a mix of nukes, support characters, stunners, and special tile clean-up characters. Tired of looking at nodes where we can't build a formation to deal with it efficiently.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    You don't like a roster of heroes that make special tiles when repeatedly facing a villain designed to destroy special tile creators??
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should win double or even triple ISO to play heroics.

I find them so tedious and un-fun, I'm rarely motivated to play. It's a lot of work and dying characters for very little prizes. Each match takes forever with my limited roster, yet I'm expected to play 100+ of them for the 25 cp reward? Just not worth it currently.
  • frostCoH
    frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
    mpqr7 wrote:
    You should win double or even triple ISO to play heroics.

I find them so tedious and un-fun, I'm rarely motivated to play. It's a lot of work and dying characters for very little prizes. Each match takes forever with my limited roster, yet I'm expected to play 100+ of them for the 25 cp reward? Just not worth it currently.

I also think this is a good idea.

Like my previous suggestions yours is simple, proactive and attainable.

I hope someone is considering these.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    You don't like a roster of heroes that make special tiles when repeatedly facing a villain designed to destroy special tile creators??

It does seem like they have gone out of their way to make the roster for this one as bad as possible, beyond the special tile situation you have fairly terrible essentials, no useful accelerators or countdown control unless you have been lucky enough to get a lot of quake covers.