Why is there still standard tokens on the daily supply?

Bossblack
Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I think many would agree, I feel like a slap on my face when I see the supply is another standard token. They are everywhere! We don't need it on the daily supply! Replace it with 250 ISO (or better), or something else! Please?

Comments

• SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    As underwhelming as it is to get a standard token in the resupply, I much rather would get a token then a boost any day. I can't remember the last time I honestly used a boost and a token I can at least get iso8.png out of.
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    I would trade the standard token with.. just 1 CP.. CP should be one of the random supplies on top of the every 30 day CP supply.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    As underwhelming as it is to get a standard token in the resupply, I much rather would get a token then a boost any day. I can't remember the last time I honestly used a boost and a token I can at least get iso8.png out of.

Damage and AP boosts are awesome. Wish we'd get more stockpiles and that we could store more than 30.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish we could sell boosts...
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    snlf25 wrote:
    Damage and AP boosts are awesome. Wish we'd get more stockpiles and that we could store more than 30.
    Its more that because I so rarely use them I'm always running around with them maxed out, which means that any new boosts just get dumped into the void making them the most worthless reward in the game IMO.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    snlf25 wrote:
    Its more that because I so rarely use them I'm always running around with them maxed out, which means that any new boosts just get dumped into the void making them the most worthless reward in the game IMO.

I agree with you there but man when I go through them, I sure go through em fast.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    I wish we could sell boosts...
    I wish we could sell critical boosts
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I think it should be 100 iso if you're full on that particular boost. That way those that use them will still get them and those that don't at least get something.

Really the whole daily resupply needs an overhaul. They kind of had the right idea with CmdPts and how getting more if you've played longer. Other rewards need to be tweaked as such.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know why they don't just shift their entire random supply, based on days played.

Day 1-150: as is
    Day 150-300: remove boosts, health packs, standard tokens - insert lots more ISO (and a little more HP)
    Day 300-450: continue scaling up ISO as players get deeper into play.

Solves (a small portion) of the huge ISO lag for vets, leaves the easy rewards for new players, don't have to go back and fix the entire daily drop schedule.

Answer to every question is they built this as an extra addiction method: come back daily and get good stuff! If you are past day 100 it worked, and they don't really care what you are pulling from it after that point. See: 3* SW at day 715 (and only two 5*'s through 900 days).
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    "For every day that is currently random in the list we have added a 2% chance to gain a Totally Awesome Hulk cover!" said Mr Bungle.