Join Error when I attempt to join my friends Allaince?

Zathael
Zathael Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
My first message didn't post for some reason. Can someone help me out with this error? I just came back to the game because my friends have been playing it and showed me all of the improvements that they made. The game looks super fun now. When I did play, I spent a good amount of money (probably too much lol) and I want to again but I want to help my friends in the Alliance when I do. After looking at the forums for a reasons, it appears my account was flagged for cheating and I have been "sandboxed". I don't know how this is possible because I quit the game about 2 years ago. Is it possible someone hacked my account? I ask this because I have an INSANE amount of ISO. Like millions and millions. I don't know how this is possible unless I get ISO for just having an account? I originally played the game on my tablet, but sold it just about 1.5 years ago or so. I just downloaded it on my iPhone a couple of days ago and the saved game on my Facebook loaded with all of this stuff icon_e_sad.gif

Can someone please help me out with this? I just want to play with my friends again.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zathael wrote:
    My first message didn't post for some reason. Can someone help me out with this error? I just came back to the game because my friends have been playing it and showed me all of the improvements that they made. The game looks super fun now. When I did play, I spent a good amount of money (probably too much lol) and I want to again but I want to help my friends in the Alliance when I do. After looking at the forums for a reasons, it appears my account was flagged for cheating and I have been "sandboxed". I don't know how this is possible because I quit the game about 2 years ago. Is it possible someone hacked my account? I ask this because I have an INSANE amount of ISO. Like millions and millions. I don't know how this is possible unless I get ISO for just having an account? I originally played the game on my tablet, but sold it just about 1.5 years ago or so. I just downloaded it on my iPhone a couple of days ago and the saved game on my Facebook loaded with all of this stuff icon_e_sad.gif

Can someone please help me out with this? I just want to play with my friends again.
    You should open a customer support ticket.

If your account was played by the person who bought your tablet and they did hack it, support might not be able to help you, as the account might be totally compromised. Perhaps they might be able to roll it back to the last time you say you played, but I have no idea how far back they retain those rollbacks.
  • Zathael
    Zathael Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Thank you very much DayvBang. Support already opened a ticket on it for me before I could type this response. I hope they can roll my account back so I don't lose the couple months I actually did play. icon_e_sad.gif

I know it isn't much compared to what some people have played. If they can't, I hope they can at least reset the account so I don't have to make a new facebook just to play with friends icon_e_sad.gif