246 CP

mjh
mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Saved up all season hoping to somehow increase my odds at OML, here's the results:

Spider Gwen - red
Starlord - yellow
Carnage - red
5*JG - purple
Nova - red
Antman - blue
Thing - green
Fury - purple
JG - purple
JG - green
OML - yellow
Miles - purple

First OML cover since he was first introduced, was that Season 18?

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    does everyone but me have an oml yellow?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2016
    2:12, I'll take those odds any day

Compare to my season record of 2:37
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    jredd wrote:

I don't, either. My single OML cover is redflag.png .
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:

mine's at 3/0/2. decent, usable, but not quite as much as if i had one yellow cover.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    jredd wrote:
    jredd wrote:

mine's at 3/0/2. decent, usable, but not quite as much as if i had one yellow cover.

Mine is 0/0/4, I look forward to getting my 6th red before even one of another colour.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 for 12 is not bad at all, and good covers besides. Just today one of my alliance mates let us know that he is currently 0 for 61 for 5* pulls. Unacceptable.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    2 for 12 is not bad at all, and good covers besides. Just today one of my alliance mates let us know that he is currently 0 for 61 for 5* pulls. Unacceptable.

Wow, that is probably close to the record for worst streak ever (I remember someone saying that was close to 70). My worst streak was 51 LTs without any 5, but afterwards things have improved and the worst streak has been 15 (but usually better than 10%). So maybe when he starts pulling 5s, he will pull a lot of them... Of course if he has not stopped playing by then :S

Those two 5s are very good so nice pull for the thread creator.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    2:12, I'll take those odds any day

Compare to my season record of 2:37

4:46, but only 1 of those was for a useable character and no OML.

After opening 46 tokens and playing for a month my roster is at the exact same spot, except I face more difficult opponents and unplayable unfun PVE.

Great season
  • jredd wrote:

i still waiting for my first OML cover icon_cry.gif
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    my OML is 2/0/4 & currently 39 LT's since my last 5* - 2 complete seasons with no 5* icon_e_sad.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moon Roach wrote:
    jredd wrote:
    jredd wrote:

Mine is 0/0/4, I look forward to getting my 6th red before even one of another colour.

I'd take six OML's in a single color over what I've pulled for the first two 5*'s. 0/1/1 OML....and 5/0/0 + 1/0/0 SS. Six blues before I got the daily drop in black.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Two of twelve is pretty awesome. Did six of sixty-six, myself. Three OMLs, but they were fourth, fifth, and sixth blacks, and I'm not close to being able to use additional blacks. Had a 1/35 (at least; might have been a couple more) streak in there at one point (in addition to the 0/40 streak I had in a previous season).
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on the yellowless OML bandwagon. 2/-/5 for me and he is useless except for seed teams. and I have not pulled an insignificant number of LTs. hoarding for now - xp should be done in the next week or so. then I have to decide to keep leveling guys or pull my hoard.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    All I've got is OML blackflag.png, which means he stays on the bench except when I want some PVP seed opponent match damage lolz.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Polares wrote:
    El Satanno wrote:

Wow, that is probably close to the record for worst streak ever (I remember someone saying that was close to 70). My worst streak was 51 LTs without any 5, but afterwards things have improved and the worst streak has been 15 (but usually better than 10%). So maybe when he starts pulling 5s, he will pull a lot of them... Of course if he has not stopped playing by then :S

Those two 5s are very good so nice pull for the thread creator.
    that was me. I'm still only at 4/100.
  • For what it's worth, on my day 728, I pulled my 1st star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png . It was a greenflag.png Phoenix IIRC. My level of frustration up to that point was pretty high. On day 730, they rewarded me with a blackflag.png SS. I'm currently day 824. So in the last 93 days, I've pulled 2 blueflag.png SS, 2 redflag.png SS, 1 yellowflag.png OML, 1 redflag.png OML, 1 greenflag.png Phoenix, 1 purpleflag.png Phoenix & 1 blueflag.png BSS. Not to mention my day 820 gave me a blackflag.png OML & another came from D3. So I went from nothing through day 727 to 13 total star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png covers through the next 97 days.
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    wait. what do you mean "came from D3" ?!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,399 Chairperson of the Boards
    i opened up 12 saturday and got 1 surfer what i sold... i have 2 yellows on oldman nothing else
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    I've got 222 CP saved up now, but I'm waiting until Quake is in the LTs before I cash them in. Is that expected to happen when the new season starts, or when?
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Nepenthe wrote:
    I've got 222 CP saved up now, but I'm waiting until Quake is in the LTs before I cash them in. Is that expected to happen when the new season starts, or when?

Yes, Quake and BigPun should be in the tokens when the new season shows up. Give or take a few hours.