What happened to difficulty in PVP?

technoid
technoid Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
Almost whole season i got competitive enemies in PVP matchmaking puts me in fair pairs with people who got rosters equal to mine roster "power" since last two events im facing enemies with killer rosters all got 4* and 5* maxed and 1500 to 1700 points in every event i cant barely do nothing:/ wth is going on D3:( i got almost whole roster of 3* and im matching with such players:/

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    they're switching matchmaking starting from nefarious foes going forward. hopefully it balances things out a bit.
  • technoid
    technoid Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    now it is even worse before i could hit 10 th place in pvp now i got barely 50 i cant hit 800 when top places got 2800 points with fulll 5* maxed heroes:/ no comment devs good job:(
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    technoid wrote:
    now it is even worse before i could hit 10 th place in pvp now i got barely 50 i cant hit 800 when top places got 2800 points with fulll 5* maxed heroes:/ no comment devs good job:(
    Sounds like you may have graduated to the veteran brackets in addition to the new matchmaking. If you want placement rewards, you may want to try a different end time - high scores vary a lot between different slices.