Flaptain blue bug?

loslupus77
loslupus77 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
As my 1/4/0 Flaptain is rather useless I haven't used him much (=at all), so I don't know if this a just a regular part of Flaptain's blue or a bug, but anytime I match a blue it works fine on one cd (timer goes down) but it stops all the others for one round. In essence, if I have three IM40 cds on board with one move left on timer and I match blue, one of those cds triggers but the other two stop. This means that after AI's move my other two would trigger but they are still stuck on countdown 1. If I don't match blue they go off properly after enemy's move.

So Flaptain blue skill, speeds up one countdown-tile but slows down the others... it's not much that I have to use Flaptain as a PVE Essential but it's even worse when he disrupts my 4hor/IM40-combo from crushing the enemy. And this after last PVE's debacle of watching Sentry cast his yellow power because OBW's didn't steal yellow... maybe someone should fix these things or rather do some game testing, so they don't happen at all.

Comments

• Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Is it only with IM40? cause as soon as 1 of his cd tiles reaches zero he stuns himself(after resolving all cd's that turn), wich stops the other timers as long as IM40 is stunned. So it is working as intended