[PVE] Why do nodes go down when I play another node.

Options
Killinstinct
Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I noticed that the points of my nodes went down, after I played some other nodes. The essential nodes where like 374 points, after I play other nodes they went down to 310. **** ?
I am first in the bracket, but I thought there was no rubberbanding anymore ?

Anyone else noticed this too ?

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2016
    Options
    mine were like 406 and went down to 364.. i thought i was going nuts now down to 320
  • Alaszun
    Alaszun Posts: 68
    Options
    Which event is this? Is it the Unstable ISO? There's no rubber banding in that. But there's rubberbanding in the non-test events still.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • slidecage
    edited March 2016
    Options
    DOUBLE POST
  • slidecage
    Options
    fmftint wrote:

might as well just quit then cause who knows what the pts will be the next time. So glad i did not put anymore cash into this joke of a game

The dev team wanted to let players know that rubber banding was accidentally turned on for the event. This would account for unexpected behavior some players may be seeing with points going up and down when beating missions. Apologies for any frustration this may have caused.

so you could be playing more then them and still lose ranking Whatever d3 whatevver
  • Killinstinct
    Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    Stupid rubberbanding :/ makes me not want to fight for a top place

Although the dev is right about the higher points. Already have 7500 after 1 sub (cp is like 30k)
  • slidecage
    Options
    Stupid rubberbanding :/ makes me not want to fight for a top place

Although the dev is right about the higher points. Already have 7500 after 1 sub (cp is like 30k)

what the hell no wonder why im so far behind then i did 3 clears on all and only got 6k.