Comparison question to D3

Options
Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
If you would get same salary from years back and the amount of work you do, would you be happy?

Atm the expenses (3-5* heroes) has grown, but yet we get rewards for 3-4* stars, and only if we grind non stop. Personally, i find it disheartening that you dont lisen the point of view of your players. The people that generate money to your company...

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Options
    Exactly why I stopped playing. I maxed my first 4 star, HulkBuster. I looked at the time it took, looked at the rest of the 4's and said, "Riiiiiiiiiight." Off to other games until they fix this.
  • Uber303
    Uber303 Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    i can make 100k iso in a week, tried and tested.
    Thats championing a 3* cover from about level 120.

Idont get this sense of entitlement, you gotta play the game if you want to earn rewards.

Everybody wants something for nothing, get over it, you get out of it what you put in, if you don't think is worth the effort then don't bother, simples.
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Options
    The thing im trying to point is. That game has moved own, but rewards are slacking. Big time...
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Punatulkku wrote:
    The thing im trying to point is. That game has moved own, but rewards are slacking. Big time...
    the point's been made 1 zillion times.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Options
    chamber44 wrote:
    Punatulkku wrote:
    the point's been made 1 zillion times.

And a good point to keep making. Wanting the game to improve is a sign of holding the game in high regard. Not caring what happens is the sign of apathy.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Every player gets less progression per day now than they would have with the same amount of effort a year ago, at the same level of roster development. That's just a function of both the goalposts being farther away and of the widening of the field making it hard to max any particular character than it was.

Is this a good thing, from a business perspective? Do people participate (i.e. buy) more or less now than they did then? Obviously at *some* point they're going to need to improve rewards because the game's main draw (roster progression) will stop being a perceptible part of the game if they don't. I don't know if they're actually at that point yet though. The longer D3 can draw it out, the less work they have to do overall.

They ought to implement rewards that scale with level somehow, though. Then they wouldn't have to keep doing this dance of bouncing back forth around the "fun" level of rewards.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You're comparing an in-game reward system with a salary for work?

I think I can figure out why you're unhappy icon_e_smile.gif