Bugs, bad customer service, no loyalty.

So I have been playing this game for a while. I was so excited to hit day 365 to see what my reward was going to be. I got to day 364 Monday this week and my game crashes out of no where. No big deal, so jump back on and I get a message that says corrupted save file data. The worst thing possible happens, I lose my entire roster, all my ISO, my gold, and all my reward cards I was saving. I contact the company through the ap link and wait. Then after a day I get a bogus e mail that not only didn't answer my question but basically ignored everything I told them was wrong. I reply and again same result. I have spent over $1000 on this game (shamefully) and can't believe this is going on. I erased the game and rebooted. Got my roster back but it still says I'm on day two and I lost all of my ISO, gold, and missed out on command points and also my rewards I had saved. I don't know what to do and I can't seem to get any help from these people. This is the first time I have ever posted anything like this on the Internet and never used a forum. I hope I am the only one who has this problem. I used to love this game and it helped to relieve stress. Now it's the cause of all my stress.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi,

Support should certainly be able to help you out in this situation. It's a rare bug and thankfully, something fixable. Let me know your Support ticket number in this thread or in a Private Message and I'll help look into it for you.

Thanks.
  • 205838 I think that's it
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Got it. Thanks.