Protect certain covers from being sold

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Can we have two buckets of rewards? One where covers will not be sold if we hit the "Sell-All" button, and then the regular bucket, where you can sell all your covers.

After a few days of playing, I have tens to hundreds of 1* and 2* covers, and it can take 5-10 minutes to sell them all. I love having the covers to sell, but it would be nice to sell them all instantly, instead of taking up precious minutes that I'd rather spend playing the game instead of selling covers.

But I can't just hit "Sell-All" because I have a 4* that I'm saving as I champion that 4* character, so it sits there for 10 days as I rush to level up that character, selling one 1* cover at a time.

I'm very happy when I don't have any 4* covers sitting in the rewards queue, and I can actually use the "Sell-All" button. But those moments are so rare!

Comments

• I wholeheartedly agree! Within a week I can have anywhere from 50-200 covers sitting in my 'REWARDS' area. Many of them are won in daily matches, while others are received from cashing in Recruit Tokens.
    I will usually have 2-10 covers for people that I actually need, but do not have space for in my roster. I want to keep them, but sell all my other covers.

It would be great if you could implement any of the following systems:

1) Have additional options for selling Rewards, like 'Sell all 1 star' and 'Sell all 2 star', etc. Either as additional buttons, or options that appear when you click the 'SELL ALL' button.

2) Have an option to 'Reserve' or 'Save' covers, so they are not included when you 'SELL ALL'. This could be a flag or checkbox that you use to mark a cover in your Rewards area.

3) Add a way to select multiple covers in the Rewards area, and sell only the ones you selected. Along with this, you could add a 'Select All' button. That way you can easily select everything, and then de-select the items you do not want to sell

I think this would be a great benefit, and would save a lot of time for people receiving many rewards.
    Please take this into consideration, and thank you for reading.