Alliance rewards

Ok so here is my suggestion. I don't know if it's been posted before and I'm not going through every suggestion to find out.. (way to many for that). But here goes...

I noticed recently when chalking on points in alliance the top three have trophy next to the top three scores for an event...I think those top three (which I'm never in btw lol) should receive an additional reward. Maybe 25 cp for first 15 for second and 10 for third or if that's too high 3 heroic recruit tokens for first 2 for second and 1 for third. Or an iso reward though it's not as much incentive to play like 20,000 for first 10,000 for second and 5,000 for third.

I think that this would help to increase play in the events and also help to make money for D3 in the long run as some casual players may be more willing to spend to get their rosters raised so that they can achieve those rewards though probably more so if the reward is cp than anything else. It's a mutually beneficial and symbiotic relationship as D3 and your players both win from this if added to the game.

Thanks for reading and thank you for your consideration and a great game....MPQ for life...