Heroic Difficulty Weighted Against Full Roster

Options
2»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phumade wrote:

Sounds like Anthony is saying that the visual banner discription of what is easy trivial and hard may have a bug

But that the actual math that determines the pop levels is calculating correcting.

I'm okay with the situation if it's just a display bug and not a fundamental mistake in how base difficulty is being calculated
    Yes, the scaling appears correct, but the difficulty assesment (trivial, easy, normal) is incorrect
  • MrCroaker64
    MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    I would just like to thank Anthony for this level of interaction with the forum. I have been (for the most part) lurking in these forums for quite some time and I think this is the first time I have seen a true back and forth with a dev in that entire time.

Anthony, I appreciate the time that you gave us for this and hope to see you in the forums for a long time.

Croaker.
  • mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    Options
    Challenge Accepted!

I sold all 4 and 5 Stars:

Damn Anthony, back at it again with them helpful posts!
    In all seriousness though, thanks for not only testing it, but testing a few different methods to show how heroic scaling factors things. Always nice to see a peak behind the curtain like this.