How much Iso do you need to max your roster?

Options
2»

Comments

• Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    right at 2 million for me.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    at least 2 million to champ the rest of my 3 stars... i doubt i ever look at champion 4 stars for a least a year
    isn't that about 4-5 months worth? I know the sentiment though. the rest of my 3s are 1.8 mil and i'll probably never do them. I may do some of the 140s - those are only 60K each, but I have about 5-6 4*s in front of them.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok, fine fine. Everyone else is putting up hard-cap numbers, so will I.

8,593,111 Iso.

Well, that is a lot, isn't it? Good thing I'm not going to do that, right?
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My ISO deficit for the covers I have is very slightly below 5M.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep, needing tons and TONS of ISO is still a thing. 5mil+ for me.

At least D3 keeps making some decisions easy. I mean, Cho/IW/SL/Elecktra/FalCap/MrF....there are six 4*'s you don't have to sink any ISO into outside of wanting to beat their DDQ's!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    at least 2 million to champ the rest of my 3 stars... i doubt i ever look at champion 4 stars for a least a year
    isn't that about 4-5 months worth? I know the sentiment though. the rest of my 3s are 1.8 mil and i'll probably never do them. I may do some of the 140s - those are only 60K each, but I have about 5-6 4*s in front of them.

i be lucky to get around 250k a month if that. mostly just do PVE really dont do dailes. and doing less and less every day
  • hex706f726368
    hex706f726368 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1.3M to max level all chars based on the current covers I have (soft cap)
    4.8M if I had 13 covers for everyone in the game (2.2M in 5*'s, eek!)

Which # am I supposed to vote in the poll?
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I only have six 2*s and fourteen 3*s championed, so that's a decent chunk right there. But it is mere pocket change compared to the millions needed to max the seventeen 4*s that I have fully covered but underleveled (best of them: XFW@166). Then there's the quarter million to bring OML up to his max level. And the 600k to level Phoenix and Silver Surfer to match their covers. Add that all up, and it's around 6M ISO. Assuming I could maintain my recent rate (spoiler: I can't), that would be seven more months. At the rate that I've had since starting playing (which might be sustainable), just over eight months.

Actually, now that I've worked that out, it seems a bit less daunting. Just a long time.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The answer to this is really two answers.

1. How much iso to max all your roster

2. How much iso to max the ones you want to.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After you champ all the good ones, eventually you'll want to champ the not-as-good ones, I guess... ? What else will you do with your time?
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    After you champ all the good ones, eventually you'll want to champ the not-as-good ones, I guess... ? What else will you do with your time?
    dunno. i'll let you know about 2018.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The answer to this is really two answers.

1. How much iso to max all your roster

2. How much iso to max the ones you want to.

Curse the "Pokemon" mentality! The answer is both for me...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have 19 max covered 4* but only 5 at 270. Most of my 4* need over 300k ISO and I have OML that can go from 300-420ish?? I could also level SS to 360 if I wanted to. It would be 4.2 million ISO to level my max covered 4* alone and that is not counting the 4* I have between 10-12 covers.
    I think you started the poll tools for needed ISO as I would need closer to 6 million ISO to get all my covers to max level.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I actually have a detailed spreadsheet to keep track of this.

picture-7.png
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    Too **** much.