timeline for responses to feedback

Options
adamdivine
adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Can we get an idea of when we will hear back about the test results? There should be a weekly update at least. How hard is it to just come in and say we are still working on it. So much negativity would be alleviated by just a little input from the other side.

Comments

• Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thing is, they've already said they are working on it. It is a huge amount of data to compile and sort through. If they're wasting time in here saying, "Sorry folks, still working on it," then they aren't exactly working on it, are they? Give it time.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    adamdivine wrote:
    ... There should be a weekly update at least....

Lol, you expect alot from your mobile free to play games! Demanding weekly updates on test results, I at least hope you purchased something from MPQ. Actually would be more awesome if you were completely f2p with this request.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From the thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41666
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]The devs are planning to comment on how things went when the tests are completed and they've gone though the data. This can take some time. There's going to be a heck of a lot of data to sift through. Please stay tuned.

This also from that same thread:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    ... I honestly wish it were different, but a solicitation of feedback doesn't mean there will be an official response. I know the devs find the feedback very helpful and are reading and factoring it into decisions. But, unfortunately, they don't often have time for individual responses.

I have a feeling that we will only get the results of the feedback as either a new test, or a blurb announcing implementation of certain features. They have never provided actual data for us despite requests for it... 3* nerf data that was requested repeatedly and never provided. Feedback was given, but no response.

At least we have a promise of a plan to comment on how things went, but I wouldn't hold my breath for more than "The test went about as we expected".
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd be interested to see the feedback from the in-game survey myself...clearly the large majority of the forum users pretty much hated it, but we're the (admittedly vocal) minority of the games overall user base. Us hating it isn't going to be enough to get it scrapped. If the rest of the players that don't post here had enough negative things to say however, they're really gonna have to reevaluate the system.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

We should have some word on testing results and planned additional testing up later today.

Thanks.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]planned additional testing
    Apparently the testing will continue until morale improves...
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Patiently waiting for response....This could decide whether I keep playing or not icon_neutral.gificon_neutral.gificon_neutral.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can't wait to see what's next, it's encouraging to know that more testing will happen instead of just rolling out the new normal as they've done so many times previously
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

We should have some word on testing results and planned additional testing up later today.

Thanks.

UhmLcXL.gif

It's going to be during Heroic Juggernaut , isn't it?