Slot Sales and Prologue

First of all, let me congratulate all the team for the amazing game and amazing support and updates.

I would like to make 2 sugestions from my experience from the game:
-One is about Prologue. Maybe it's time for a new prologue with a great story. Prologue should change from time to time...maybe from 6 months interval.

-Another sugestion, is related to new slots. Many players just create a roster with the strongest characters or with the ones they like the most. But some players like me are colectors, so we keep raising our roster with every new character we can get.
The problem is that now it is starting to get more and more expensive , and since that sometimes you have sales and campaigns for many stuff in the game, is a slot sales campaign so unthinkable?

Kind regards.

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Since roster slots are purchased with HP, I'm sure D3 views a sale on HP as a sale on roster slots.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    'Freshening up' prologue isn't a terrible idea though. I would settle for changing it so one chapter resets each season start allowing us to play/grind it again.

I don't like how the recent changes have eliminated avenues for experimentation/casual play (locking prologue), and also threatened to reduced the value of roster diversity (scaling/mmr experiments).