Stockpiled DDQ Vault AND Enemy Of The State Vault gone.....

Options
TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Name the villain that did it!!!!

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you download the latest update today? There have been a number of patches in the past that "hid" everyone's token stockpiles. Given the large number of reported bugs in this update, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one more.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Savory Taco Vault is still there, but it's empty.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    My Savory Taco Vault is still there, but it's empty.
    same - I can scroll to it, but there's nothing there. glad I didn't have to go there last night for health packs - got what I needed out of sweet. who knows what would have happened if I pulled a savory. of course now its switched and sweet screen is blank.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Honestly it's more accurate to have it empty, as the stockpiled vaults don't really follow vault mechanics. It is nice to be reminded of what the upcoming DDQ4 character will be though.
  • TLCstormz
    Options
    Is it ALL stockpiled vaults?
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I guess this can get categorized under the "You are supposed to lose" section.

That's rough. This last patch jacked up quite a lot of stuff. Hope you get them back.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Honestly it's more accurate to have it empty, as the stockpiled vaults don't really follow vault mechanics. It is nice to be reminded of what the upcoming DDQ4 character will be though.

http://mpq.gamependium.com/ddq/

You can check the calendar here. How they figured out the characters that weren't in the rotation the first time around, I don't know.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

http://mpq.gamependium.com/ddq/

You can check the calendar here. How they figured out the characters that weren't in the rotation the first time around, I don't know.
    I think it's called "guessing".
  • TLCstormz
    Options
    Did anyone ever address this, on the forum?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SMsrhay.jpg?1

Is this your solution to post event vaults resetting each pull? If they can't see it it doesn't happen
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mine looked the same this morning.

I even held onto one vault token and didn't open it in the hopes that it would leave the vault 'open' with the previous pulls I had made (i.e. rather than completely resetting when I finished the event).

so disappointed. devs PLEASE. please leave the vaults open AFTER I've finished the event, and AT LEAST 8-12 hours after my alliance finishes the event. that will give me a chance to apply the alliance reward token to the same vault I've been working on for the past few days.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is obviously the work of the new 5* Mysterio!

Mysterio_I_h171.jpg
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I opened the alliance sub token from the empty vault and got an LT. icon_e_biggrin.gif it can stay empty as long as they like. icon_e_smile.gif