Inactive vaults are now blank. Intended or bug?

mindsuckr
mindsuckr Posts: 154
It used to be that old, expired vaults were randomly generated, and reset every time you would view them. Now they are completely blank, and you have no idea what is in them. Is this a bug with the new patch, or an intended feature to cut down on server loads?

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's too bad, because I use the contents of the ddq vault to know which ddq character is coming up next.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I was just coming in to ask the same question. Not just the ddq taco vault but all my post event vaults are empty
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Wow - there have been no red responses to this or any other issue this week. Sad & poor form.
  • bataglia
    bataglia Posts: 21
    Same here. Even Sweet Tacos' vault is blank
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Just popping in to add my note to those who have also noticed the empty looking vault.
  • This occurred 2 PVEs ago hopefully the update will fix that
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    My guess: stealth nerf. They didn't like people reshuffling the vaults all the time to get pulls from favorable ones. Not that it would matter when your odds are still so bad, but maybe it increased server load?
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    My guess: stealth nerf. They didn't like people reshuffling the vaults all the time to get pulls from favorable ones. Not that it would matter when your odds are still so bad, but maybe it increased server load?

That would barely improve your chances, since the vault resets with every pull.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    It infinitely improves your chances of getting specific 4* covers...
  • auralgami
    auralgami Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    I would like some sort of response to this. If it's a bug, I can stay away from the empty vaults until they're fixed. But if they are supposed to be this way from this point forward, it would be nice to know what it means.
  • bataglia
    bataglia Posts: 21
    2 updates and the vaults are still buggy