ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Yep, my OBW can't steal yellow AP too.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Same issue here. This needs a fix
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hey all,

We have identified the issue and it will be fixed in the next revision (R98). There was an issue where abilities that were stealing Yellow AP where not giving the player the AP that was stolen.

Thanks,
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, Anthony. I appreciate all the effort you guys put into this game behind the scenes.
  • CFacto
    CFacto Posts: 74 Match Maker
    So I just noticed Nightstalker was not stealing Yellow vs Cap in a Civil War match and found this thread. I think we're on R99 now; is this still not fixed?
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    CFacto wrote:
    So I just noticed Nightstalker was not stealing Yellow vs Cap in a Civil War match and found this thread. I think we're on R99 now; is this still not fixed?

This is Demiurge; fixing the only reported occurence and leaving all the others untouched is kind of their MO.
    How long did it take them again to fully fix the problems with Ares' Sunder tile? 8 releases?

I wonder if they even have unit tests in place to guard against this kind of stupidity leaking into public releases.
    (Given the amount of stupid bugs and bug regressions we've seen pass by in its two years of age, my gut tells me that no; they don't.)