Where to Pump ISO?

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Ok, I'm at the stage where I'm beyond gathering 2* covers, but not quite running a 85/85/85 yet. So, given my current roster, who should I be pumping as I start gathering 3*?

Roster:
Thor (72, 3,5,5)
Daken (69, 5,5)
MagnetoMN (67, 4,5,4)
OBW (61, 4,2,4)
CStorm (58, 3,4,4)
Wolverine (52, 3,4,4)

Beyond this my only 3* of note is a 2/2/2 punisher. Also, I have max covers on cpt. America but obvious reasons are obvious.

Basically, my plan has been to build up MMN and CStorm with Thor, but the lack of strike tiles is disturbing me after using Daken for so long. Ive been very unfortunate (relatively speaking) in OBW and Wolvie covers, so im rather lacking on them in comparison to the several I can max already.

So, any advice? Where to pump Iso? Should I suck it up and wait for wolvie/OBW covers? Is the Storm/MMN combo worth continuing with? I like the combo, but it limits me heavily anytime I have a forced third :/

Comments

• I'd Thor it up until I had enough OBW covers. Thor hits quite a bit harder with more covers. Storm's extra damage is only truly relevant when buffed: Otherwise, blue maxes at around 1300 or so. Magneto doesn't gain that much from move levels, since you are just using his purple to boost Storm's blue.
  • Agreed, Thor is a good priority -- you probably won't want to replace him in your main team until you have useful 3-stars. While you're doing that, you might have a lucky break with OBW or Wolverine, or if not you might find that you have enough Iso to invest in a second-choice character while you wait.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think c. Storm/ Mags is your most powerful team composition right now, in which case more levels on them = more incidental damage with their ap generation abilities. I would pump iso into that team + thor: theyll serve you well while making the transition. Dont underestimate mags red: its pretty good at damage/ap generation
    I think that team is on par with wolvie/widow/thor, so i wiuldnt worry about getting covers for those 2.