Cool down tiles going off prematurely

elwhiteninja
elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
I noticed using im40 and scarlet which. That when scarlet witch's blue went off it made a horizontal match that brought one of im40s yellow down a row and then it went off before the other 2.
Same thing happened today with a creep double suppressing fire

So it seems if I tile drops to the same row and to the left it will lower it's cd by one turn

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a known issue. Please search for existing threads before starting a new one.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed using im40 and scarlet which. That when scarlet witch's blue went off it made a horizontal match that brought one of im40s yellow down a row and then it went off before the other 2.
    Same thing happened today with a creep double suppressing fire

So it seems if I tile drops to the same row and to the left it will lower it's cd by one turn
    This is because the program algorithm checks count down tiles from left to right, top to bottom, but does not recognize specific tiles. I noticed it with Minions that destroy multiple tiles and drop other tiles to a lower row so they count down twice in one phase. You may also notice it with Daredevil's Billy Club when it moves. If it goes to a lower row, it ends up being 2-turn instead of 3-turn. It's just how the algorithm is programmed.