Deadpool Dailies dont show

Deadpool dailies dont show up bc all story missions are alined to the right instead of the left of the screen. i havent been able to do DPD for weeks now which sucks bc this is the only reliable way to get 3 star covers.
changing resolutions dont work, only time it shows up is if two other separate events are going on at a time.

P.S. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IVE HAD TO POST THIS BUG BC THIS FORUM KEEPS RESETTING MY POST AND I HAVE TO REWRITE IT AGAIN.

deadpool_daily_bug.jpg

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nevardool wrote:
    P.S. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IVE HAD TO POST THIS BUG BC THIS FORUM KEEPS RESETTING MY POST AND I HAVE TO REWRITE IT AGAIN.
    If you'd read the forum rules, you'd have known that your first post would require approval. Learn patience, and please don't shout.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Nevardool wrote:
    If you'd read the forum rules, you'd have known that your first post would require approval. Learn patience, and please don't shout.

It was the third time, not because my posts didnt get approved. its because every time i pressed "Submit", it sends me to the login to verify my login info but sends me back to an empty post so i had to re-write the post 3 times.

And i also said "Resetting" not "Disapproved" (second word is what they send via email)
    your comment does nothing to help or further discus the original post, which is also in the rules of all forums.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I may have misunderstood the forum resetting you referred to -- my bad.

The point about not shouting, though?

Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting

13. Nobody likes it when you type in all caps. Just sayin’.

In general, you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.