TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited April 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
On Easter.

Let's discuss. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    To be fair, this sale will last 4 days, it looks like. So it's not like people celebrating the holiday are going to miss it.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    To be fair, this sale will last 4 days, it looks like. So it's not like people celebrating the holiday are going to miss it.

Where did it say 4 days?

I'm tempted to buy, but I just bought an Asgardian Treasure yesterday. Not sure I'd be willing to spend that much again in such a short period.
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    I bought a stark salary at 9pm est yesterday. I have emailed CS cause I would have easily waited 3 more hours for the bonus.
    Hopefully they do something.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    pabasa130 wrote:

Where did it say 4 days?

I'm tempted to buy, but I just bought an Asgardian Treasure yesterday. Not sure I'd be willing to spend that much again in such a short period.

Looking at the sale/resource page right now, it say the offer ends in 3 days and 21 hours.
  • kyo28
    kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the heads-up, will check it out. I was just thinking I might need to buy some more spideycoin.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't need HP at the moment, ISO is too expensive even with the bonus. Pass.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    no reason to throw more money at the game
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I'm thinking about spending. I have a 50,- € gift card here i bought with 20% off. Buying now would make sense...but do i want more HP?
    My biggest need is ISO and even with an added 30% the amount i'd get won't even come close to max a 3star...not very tempting
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    if youre not doing a buyers club for the bonus cp, the sale has zero use unless you really want to make a cp gift to your alliance mates or binge on some tokens.

if more than half my alliance buys ill drop a twenty but i really dont need hp.
  • Deeznutz1234
    Deeznutz1234 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I agree about not really needing Hp. They need to just straight up sell Cp since that's what everyone is really buying at the end of the day.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    ammenell wrote:
    no reason to throw more money at the game

if you play the game toss 50 bucks into the game and you will never need to put another penny into the game.

Right now even at 2 new people per month, if i stopped playing i have enought slots to March 2017

i have 20 slots open and 9000 hp
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    HP doesn't have all that much value anymore and the ISO is far overpriced even with the sale. Pass.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    pabasa130 wrote:

Where did it say 4 days?

Send CS a note, they're usually good about giving bonuses if you're within a few days of a sale
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    woopie wrote:
    pabasa130 wrote:

Where did it say 4 days?

Send CS a note, they're usually good about giving bonuses if you're within a few days of a sale

I bought some HP just a few hours before the sale came up. I emailed CS and was told they will be happy to give me the bonus HP if it is within 24 hours prior to the sale. I had to provide official receipt but I did get my bonus HP.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2016
    Can anyone tell me the average frequency of sales? When can we expect the next one, approximately?

Edit: got it will start a new thread thanks
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Finn wrote:
    Can anyone tell me the average frequency of sales? When can we expect the next one, approximately?

Would have been better to write a new topic, dude.
    Bumping this old topic up is only going to cause confusion.
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    The Finn wrote:

Would have been better to write a new topic, dude.
    Bumping this old topic up is only going to cause confusion.

That is exactly what I was thinking. It took me a few posts to realize it was an old topic...