2 simple questions

Options
ramoramo86
ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
1) When doing PVE, if i cleared every node at the 8 hour mark without any more clears will i get the 25CP reward?

2) What are the new plans for PVE, if any? I really loved the 6 times per clear over a 24 hr period but hated the way it scaled. I hope they find a way to fix the scaling while keeping the 6 clear over 24 hours

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,274 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ramoramo86 wrote:
    1) When doing PVE, if i cleared every node at the 8 hour mark without any more clears will i get the 25CP reward?

Typically, that is sufficient to hit max progression, might want to clear out the highest paying nodes a few times at the end of a sub to be sure. They do seem to change the max progression score often, even from another run of the same event, so sometimes you might need more or less.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ramoramo86 wrote:

2) What are the new plans for PVE, if any? I really loved the 6 times per clear over a 24 hr period but hated the way it scaled. I hope they find a way to fix the scaling while keeping the 6 clear over 24 hours

Its generally at little bit more than doing clears every 8 hrs, but it will be trivial for you to make it. Just do the 8hr clear and 1 extra pass in the last hour and you'll easily make the progression on the llast day.

Its a safe bet that you'll see some form of the tested format. Decent chance they short it a bit, and for sure they will dial the scaling back a bit. The only question is how much.