What Happens When you Reset a Vault?

Options
dlegendary0ne
dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Say you got all the covers from a vault and want more rewards. Do you get different covers when you reset it? Or is it just a refresh of the same covers? I realize how ridiculous this might sound to some, but humor me if you would icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• funeralthirst7
    Options
    You get a new vault with different covers. Sometimes the same characters with different colors, other times you might see different characters except for the feature. For example, during the Quake pvp that just ran, if you cleared the vault or reset it for the hp cost, there would be a Quake cover of a random color, a legendary token, and 78 other covers.
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, everything will be available again, but random covers will be randomized. The distribution of 2*/3*/4* covers stay the same. There will be a few featured covers (usually those event's essentials) that stay the same, but may shift colors.
  • dlegendary0ne
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys! That's exactly what I needed to know!
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You might also be interested to know that if you get all 80 tokens in a Vault, the reset is free.
  • dlegendary0ne
    Options
    You might also be interested to know that if you get all 80 tokens in a Vault, the reset is free.

You were right, I would! Lol Thanks!