New IAP Packages

Options
The_Leftist
The_Leftist Posts: 224
I've had several different players on our Facebook Community post screenshots of different prices among US players for the new Dragons Hoard pack. So far, $30, $60, $70, and $100 are the different prices I've seen for the same package.

Also, got people showing an Urzas Hoard for $0.00 but when they click on it, Google is requesting a payment of $29.99

I'm not sure what the deal is with alternate prices for the Dragons Hoard, but surely there is something wrong, and I fear you guys are going to be dealing with a lot of refunds and unhappy players. As for the Urzas Hoard, I'm wondering if Google Play would give a full refund to anyone who purchased it with a screenshot of your package costing $0.00 for False Advertising. You should fix this quickly to avoid problems that are bound to happen.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi -

Thank you for letting us know. Their was a bug for Google Play users in the first hour when Dragon's Hoard was released today but it is now corrected. The Dragon's Hoard offer is available for $29.99 and offers 1 Big Box, 1 Fat Pack, 150 Crystals and 10,000 Runes.

For any players that purchased the offer and were charged $69.99 during this period, please reach out to our support team at https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support and the team will assist with correcting the issue.

We apologize for any inconveniences the bug caused today.