A friendly warning

Options
The_Leftist
The_Leftist Posts: 224
edited March 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Many of us have noticed the new 'Sale' in the App. I'm talking about the Dragon Hoard one or something like that. Comes with a big box, fat pack, 150 Mana Crystals, and 10,000 Runes.

My warning is because the prices are very different for many players. I've seen screenshots of $30, $60, and $100 from USA players, and players in other countries claiming things like $72 in US, $84, etc

So, I think it would be wise for no one to buy this deal just yet. This helps both the Developers and consumers as it will help avoid any refunds or problems until the Developers either figure out what's going wrong, or elaborate on why there is huge difference between prices for players within the United States.

Comments

• The_Leftist
    The_Leftist Posts: 224
    Options
    Also getting confirmations of people with an Urzas Hoard for $0.00, but Google wants to charge $29.99. Something is definitely wrong. Hope the Devs address it before it becomes a big thing and the team ends up taking away time from working on the update to deal with a lot of refunds/complaints
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi -

Thank you for letting us know. Their was a bug for Google Play users in the first hour when Dragon's Hoard was released today but it is now corrected. The Dragon's Hoard offer is available for $29.99 and offers 1 Big Box, 1 Fat Pack, 150 Crystals and 10,000 Runes.

For any players that purchased the offer and were charged $69.99 during this period, please reach out to our support team at https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support and the team will assist with correcting the issue.

We apologize for any inconveniences the bug caused today.