Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #31!

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This episode: A special guest, the founder of Longbox Heroes Alliance

* Scaling changes for Enemy of the State event, what do we think?
* New Punisher to the max info.
* R97 info, our guess is that we're getting Howard the Duck!
* And, this week featured character: Kamala Khan

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e31.html

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The board won't let me give a thumbs up to this, but <thumbs up>
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Great episode. Here's my case for Kamala's purple being her most important color. You can use it not only to generate green and cause massive cascades. You can also use it to get rid of a color you don't want on the board: choose blue to reverse Daken's healing, red to neuter Moonstone's red attack, or just keep the opponent from matching the last three AP they need to fire their nuke the following turn. It's not quite as tactical as GSBW's purple, but it's cheaper, and it's a lot more tactical than Thor's yellow.

For Enemy of the State, I switched her to 5/5/3 (otherwise her worst build) to pair her with Mohawk and Goddess of Thunder for survival nodes. I needed the heal to stay alive -- none of them were boosted, and my enemies were getting as high as 370 on the final clears -- and her purple was strictly to fuel Storm, who was there to scoop up charged tiles and disarm traps. If that team can survive the first wave of a survival node, it can survive any number of waves, indefinitely, regardless the enemy level.