Venom Bomb Token Screen

Options
Boommike
Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but is that a new look for XFW?
Musings?

Comments

• Boommike
    Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think it's one of OML's poses though. And not one we've seen by XFW before if I'm not mistaken
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They use that pose as the icon for all of the Wolverines when choosing your character.
    Granted, the claws being out is new. Also not seen a full sized version before.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A lot of characters also have special artwork reserved for either token pages or PvP events.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Probably not so much "special" artwork as "unused" artwork. I imagine that during the art production process for the characters, they make a bunch of artworks that could be used for different purposes in the game, but during the gameplay design process, the gameplay team will just pick out the artwork that best fit certain abilities, but obviously a lot of things could change during gameplay design so I imagine a lot of the artworks end up on the cutting room's floor. The token backgrounds and the PvP event backgrounds are good places to showcase those unused art I guess.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Best example of unused artwork is She Hulk for her PVP. The only time you can see her unhulked human form.