disappearing iso?

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
anyone else having iso disappear on them? I keep 10K in reserve and only spend what is above 10K. twice today I've dipped below 10K without actively using to under 10K. this last time it was over 500 iso lost. after last LR I put a level on rulk and had about 10,200 left, now I have 9500?

anyone else experiencing this? if so, maybe I'm not going mad and this can be moved to bugs/tech issues.

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you using boosts? Those cost a decent chunk, sometimes it can be more than you earn from winning the match depending on how many you use.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    not 600 iso worth. I use a couple here or there. I used a couple at the end of the last LR push up to about 10th just for speed at the end (just missed out on t8), but like I said, I leveled rulk after the LR, didn't play anything between. went back to the game in preparation to enter the current LR and my iso dropped below my normal floor. i'll keep a closer eye on it, but I swear it happened twice today.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    not 600 iso worth. I use a couple here or there. I used a couple at the end of the last LR push up to about 10th just for speed at the end (just missed out on t8), but like I said, I leveled rulk after the LR, didn't play anything between. went back to the game in preparation to enter the current LR and my iso dropped below my normal floor. i'll keep a closer eye on it, but I swear it happened twice today.

Thank you for kindly donating to my skip fund. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Part of the new PVP test? Pay to Play PTP instead of PVP?