2* to 3* Transition - These changes are killing me...

Options
I really started this transition right when championing was released- and that particular update was huge for me. Since then, it's been rough. The DDQ changes still hurt. My PVP goal is pretty much just getting the seasonal 10-pack. This new PvE system is terrible for my situation (I'd be better off starting over it seems).

Please tell me that whatever happens to PvE, I can still occasionally earn some more 3* covers without an enormous time or monetary investment. Please. The old system was annoying due to having to plan out my 8 hour bursts, but this new system is basically the same thing only instead of node refreshing dictating the bursts, it's health pack refreshing. Seems like a revenue thing.

Comments

• HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just remember that this is just a test and not a "new system". After EoTS is over things go back to the way they were used to for at least the near future.

I can't see this format being sustainable long term. I'm also a 2* to 3* transitioner and I feel like I've done nothing but MPQ for the last several days. Just grinding nodes for hours.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    Just remember that this is just a test and not a "new system". After EoTS is over things go back to the way they were used to for at least the near future.

I can't see this format being sustainable long term. I'm also a 2* to 3* transitioner and I feel like I've done nothing but MPQ for the last several days. Just grinding nodes for hours.

You do realize that pretty much every "test" they have done has gotten implemented, generally immediately, right?

I mean, lets see if we can create a list of things that werent.....
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    Options
    galactus one to galactus two. the outcry was so great, the realized that the "challenge" wasnt all that "fun".

not everything is bad about this system it just needs some significant adjustments to be reasonable.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm only day 126 so I this is my first time going through a "test" in MPQ. I just know for sure that in 3 days things are back to the way they were.

This test system is too grindy and time consuming to go live as it is. Hopefully that doesn't happen but who knows what the future holds.