Favorite Woman of Power?

Options
20three
20three Posts: 371
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Which woman do you find to be the most empowering?

Note: This poll has nothing to do with attractiveness or sexiness. Not only are these characters series of painted lines on a page, but the bottom line is, they are women, and there needs to be respect and maturity for that. They are not pieces of meat like Daredevil and Cyclops that need to expose themselves for the sake of appealing to an audience. Thank you.

Sorry if the two characters I couldn't include were your favorite.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Obviously Jean is the best of that list, but I have a soft spot for She Hulk in the game. She was one of my first level 166 3*s and I still use her all of the time in DDQ.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No Thoress to vote for icon_e_sad.gif

Since the change to IM40 she now rocks
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    20three wrote:
    Which woman do you find to be the most empowering?

Note: This poll has nothing to do with attractiveness or sexiness. Not only are these characters series of painted lines on a page, but the bottom line is, they are women, and there needs to be respect and maturity for that. They are not pieces of meat like Daredevil and Cyclops that need to expose themselves for the sake of appealing to an audience. Thank you.

Sorry if the two characters I couldn't include were your favorite.

Why do you get to dictate how I rank my favorite if not for abs or ****? Perhaps you need to make your title more specific e.g favorite cover art, favorite power, favorite hair style, favorite back story.

Since you will not let me vote based on bust size, I abstain.
    Clearly the hyper-sexualized Moonstone gets my non-vote
  • Vomit Fountain
    Vomit Fountain Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Squirrel Girl! She is unbeatable after all. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think a woman wielding Mjolnir is very empowering. shame she's not an option. jean is better and moonie's got the plastic looks, but 4thor just looks badass. and I prefer her original cover.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jane Foster Thor. Liked her the moment I saw her design and I've been getting as many comics featuring her as is realistic.

ANAD Avengers is really giving her stuff to do, which is nice. Her own comic has this nasty habit of putting her in danger so someone can rescue her.

If you're simply talking about in-game though, her and IM40 is such fun. Even more so once I got her covers at 5/3/5.