2* Essential characters

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Can we do something with 2* essential characters nodes in pve! I'm at the point were its a joke to use them because they are dead after one gorden slash, Jugs headbutt, or Ares sunder. Even with boosts and champed they don't stand a chance! I think is time to up their hit points again or remove the node all together.

Darknes21

Comments

• thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    depends on the 2*. full champed/boosted ms marvel has 14k and moonie more than that. of course storm and obw are around one third of that.

the 2* essentials help newer players and probably arent going anywhere unless they replace them with 5* essentials. wont that be a great day. icon_redface.gif
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Darknes21 wrote:
    Can we do something with 2* essential characters nodes in pve! I'm at the point were its a joke to use them because they are dead after one gorden slash, Jugs headbutt, or Ares sunder. Even with boosts and champed they don't stand a chance! I think is time to up their hit points again or remove the node all together.

Darknes21
    Your Gorgon does 14k damage with a swing? Holy **** I don't want your scaling!
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Lol - increasing the health of 2*'s.

I soooo love facing Lv 395 Bulleye & Daken every other PvE - sure give em even more health!