2* widow's anti-gravity device

Options
jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
didn't this used to heal at half capacity when there were enemy countdown tiles present? or am i just remembering something that didn't happen. old age n stuff...

Comments

• Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It still does, at least according to the ability's description.
  • jredd
    Options
    mine doesn't
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine does.

You need to have it at level 5 to get half healing when CD's are present.

KGB
  • jredd
    Options
    ahh yes! i re-spec the other day for turds and giggles. time to change back. thanks kgb.
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wanna know why her healing isn't a true healing for atleast her...most characters that heal themselves retain it from fight to fight, hers doesnt
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wanna know why her healing isn't a true healing for atleast her...most characters that heal themselves retain it from fight to fight, hers doesnt

It's because it is a burst of healing.
    Power Level 1 - If there are enemy countdown.png on the board, their timer is increased by 2. If there are none, her team gets a burst of 190 health.
    Power Level 2 - Increases timer by 3.
    Power Level 3 - Costs 2 bluetile.png less.
    Power Level 4 - Increases timer by 4.
    Power Level 5 - Also gives a burst of health (if there are enemy countdown.png on the board). If there are none, increased health.

Several characters do this. 3* Spider-Man and 3* Beast are two others who give bursts of healing to the whole team but not true healing. 4* Spider-Gwen doesn't even heal herself with her healing burst.
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Smudge wrote:

It's because it is a burst of healing.
    Power Level 1 - If there are enemy countdown.png on the board, their timer is increased by 2. If there are none, her team gets a burst of 190 health.
    Power Level 2 - Increases timer by 3.
    Power Level 3 - Costs 2 bluetile.png less.
    Power Level 4 - Increases timer by 4.
    Power Level 5 - Also gives a burst of health (if there are enemy countdown.png on the board). If there are none, increased health.

Several characters do this. 3* Spider-Man and 3* Beast are two others who give bursts of healing to the whole team but not true healing. 4* Spider-Gwen doesn't even heal herself with her healing burst.

Also to add, team heals are typically burst/temporary heals. Those that do true healing/restore health will mostly be self only. There are exceptions of course (Ragnarok comes to mind), but this is a useful guide.