Anyone else see this?

Ludaa
Ludaa Posts: 542
Who sees some lvl numbers are slightly blurred on the character pages? It varies which place value is sharper throughout my roster. Any reason for this, other than everyone calling me senile? Android...

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ludaa wrote:
    Who sees some lvl numbers are slightly blurred on the character pages? It varies which place value is sharper throughout my roster. Any reason for this, other than everyone calling me senile? Android...
    It must be the game telling you "you don't want to know!" Especially the hard nodes in PVE!!

On a serious not it might be your device. Or an issue with Android. They did say they were having issue with the new android software so it would be good to report it to CS so they could look into it.
  • northnorth
    northnorth Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    On the character page before going into a fight, where it shows the levels some of the boosted characters have a black background and the flashing icon to train them has a black background when it flashes. Nothing is blurred though.

On android as well
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm playing on iOS but I've also noticed blurry numbers, for example in the reward screen when you win X ISO some numbers might be blurry a bit as well. But as far as I know, this has always been the case. Not sure if it's a font or rendering issue.