stupid scaling

Killinstinct
Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in ATPQ General Discussion
What is the point in levelling your characters, when the team your fighting gets EQUALLY stronger. There is no advantage at all, just larger numbers!

If I play a node with 3 level 10 (or 1 level 30 en 2 level 1), the enemy is also level 10, if I play a node with 3 level 30, enemy is level 30.. so why on earth would I want to level up???

This is way worse than the scaling in MPQ icon_eek.gif

Comments

• HyS
    HyS Posts: 10
    Same opinion here. In the princess bubblegum tournament I think it's useful, better team, more easy to reach higher levels and position. In the Princess flame tournament, it's unefficient. I have 3 teams, with different average levels, but the matching battle system always put me rivals as I'm playing with my highest team (level 70) instead of my team I'm trying to use (level 20). In the campaing mode it's just ridiculous. With the patch 1.8 the game was "balanced" with "Increased the difficulty of Quests to provide more challenge." but, the idea that the characters just get the same average level as your team, it's too much "balance" I think.
  • Killinstinct
    Killinstinct Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Yeah, I can't beat those bonus missions in campaign. The suggestion provided by the game is 'to level up', but that don't work obviously since the enemies get also more though.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    The worse part is the Bubblegum tournament (challenge) is scaling to the highest character I own, not the highest I'm using. So equal to the 53 Finn rather than the bronzes at 30.
  • HyS
    HyS Posts: 10
    zodiac339 wrote:
    The worse part is the Bubblegum tournament (challenge) is scaling to the highest character I own, not the highest I'm using. So equal to the 53 Finn rather than the bronzes at 30.
    I've just discovered this. The system is unefficient, and functions the same way in all its modes. With this system like this, it's more easy to be a noob than a player with Time in the game. The system it's unbalanced and clearly benefits the new ones, it's hard to lvl up new characters without buying food.