Suggestion for new pve rewards

Pats0132
Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So with this new debacle we call pve I think that maybe the rewards should be changed. No longer placement or bracket snipes to get new covers instead here are a few different ideas.

1) have pve be progression based so that all covers are given out the more you play. So that the people who play everyday get their covers and the ones who don't don't.

2) make it a point system (almost like command point) so that when you play you earn points that you cash in for covers, cp and towards the alliance cover.

3) make it an entire vault that can only be earned with daily 1 token purchase and tokens earned from playing. Then you draw the tokens for respective covers by rng vaultness.

4) last but not least get rid of pve and make covers in alliance events (galactus) or gauntlet.

So let's see what people think about these possible solutions.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    No 2 I like. Saving up points earned from fighting nodes and buying rewards with them sounds pretty nifty.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I'm a fan of #2 as well...I wrote up a detailed layout of a similar idea sometime last year...it got shelved in the void of Suggestions and Feedback, but if anyone's interested:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31383