4 stars PvP now live !?

Options
Kingofpopcorn
Kingofpopcorn Posts: 65 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Next PvP features 4* Electra.

So, do we now have, the extremely requested FOUR STARS PvP ?

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    By the time I post, this post might be merged. Lots of talk about this in the sneak peek thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40641

Folks there figuring it's because the new season of Daredevil is out.

This is why I was running the "4* instead of 3*" poll:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41379

...my take there is sure, have 4* events - if you give specific color/cover rewards for those 4*'s at 800. [Edit - quick check, of -course- it's Punisher at 800 instead of an actual change....] Everywhere in the game - DDQ, PVE, PVP - harder challenge should equal better rewards.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't get excited, it's just because DD season two is airing today.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hood for the Top 100 as well. Wake me up when there are 4*'s for people who aren't just the top 1.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    hope they never go all 4* pvp's cause not many have usable 4*'s. the prizes are still the same for 4*'s pvp, first place and 1k progression. would u think they would make 4* pvp prizes like 3* prize distribution of covers?
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wouldn't be nice if 4-star PvP had a better reward structure than 3-star, but now it's just not very exciting. Especially with Elektra whom I'm sure most people don't have maxed, it's not much different to a 3-star PvP.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I've been leveling up my elektra, which is kind of sad because after this pvp, I'll probably go back to rarely using her.

I had been saving my iso to champion one 4* at a time, but now I'll need to use it to level up various 4*s for their upcoming ddqs, I guess. Oh well.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Wouldn't be nice if 4-star PvP had a better reward structure than 3-star, but now it's just not very exciting. Especially with Elektra whom I'm sure most people don't have maxed, it's not much different to a 3-star PvP.

There are a few out there in the wild....in Women of Power I even saw one paired with a Champed IW. It made me sad. Think of all that iso......