Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #30!

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This episode:
* Get up to date on current events...
* Brand new Scaling changes for Enemy of the State event!
* New info on the unknown 4-star character's powers.
* And, this week featured character: Vision

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e30.html

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I really enjoy the podcast and I want to become a Patron but...

1. Funding a podcast that is willing to even have a discussion over whether it's worth it to Champion Magneto?! That's like funding climate change denial or siding with that rapper that thinks the Earth is flat. icon_eek.gif

2. My name is not Jeff.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    snlf25 wrote:
    I really enjoy the podcast and I want to become a Patron but...

1. Funding a podcast that is willing to even have a discussion over whether it's worth it to Champion Magneto?! That's like funding climate change denial or siding with that rapper that thinks the Earth is flat. icon_eek.gif

Sure, the one where it was between Magneto, Sentry and Doc Ock was silly. But when it was between Magneto, Scarlet Witch and Iron Fist. . . that's a genuine dilemma for a player at that level who only has the resources to champion one. And I thought they did a good job with the debate of "does this help me now" vs "does this help me more later."
  • saj14saj
    saj14saj Posts: 23
    Options
    You need a special edition breaking news podcast to talk about peoples' actual experiences in the scaling test Enemy of the State--mostly the scaling issues at various levels!

While I like some of the ideas, in practice the difficulty scaling limits many folks (including me) to one or maybe two team combinations. Some of the scaled nodes are absolutely brutal (Wolverine being fed by two red-generating goons, and doing an Adamantine Slash every other turn starting on turn three is not fun).

icon_e_smile.gif
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I gotta feeling that while like me they were optimistic about the changes they will quickly come to a change of heart accompanied by many tinykitties. icon_lol.gif

kitty1.jpg