Duo or Trio Characters

JeffCascadian
JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
I'd love to see more combined characters, ala Rocket & Groot. This would allow more of Marvel's characters to enter the game without accelerating the rate of new characters being released. This could be done with duos like Black Bolt & Medusa or even trios like The Warriors Three.

Just like with Rocket & Groot, duos would have one power specific to the individual characters and then the third power would be those two working together. Trios would naturally be one power per character.

Comments

• FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Adding the Warriors Three as a single character is a suggestion that amuses me.
    Each color represents a different warrior attacking. Each power could even have kickers based on different criteria.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Fantastic four team as a 5* character icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    As you might guess, I'm thrilled about the addition of Cloak & Dagger. In addition to being a duo character, I like how their powers switch and interact. :)
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    I'd love that! I'd like a Fitz& Simmons character with powers like: healing the other team members, tech support- placing strike tiles, removing shields, increasing their team members' powers or helping them gain AP quicker.