3 simple requests please

ramoramo86
ramoramo86 Posts: 89 Match Maker
Hi all,

I am not very active on the forums (sorry if this has already been brought up) and fairly a new player to the game (111 days according to shield resupply). Love the game, but i have 3 simple suggestions that i think can help improve the experience of the game

1) Win/Loss report. You ever been hit in PVP and then when you check out the team that beat you, you ask yourself how the heck did that team beat me? I would love if their was some kind of report or review of the battle. For example how close was my team to beating his/her team? Did he completely destroy me or what is super close? I would love a report that simply shows how many players from each team was downed, how much total damage done by each team and how many super powers (nukes) were used. Maybe even how much damage done to and by each character would be awesome. The reason i ask for this is because it will help me determine whether a retaliation attack would be worth it or not (assuming enough points of course), i mean if he completely crapped on me and annihilated my team then i i most likely wont retal.

2) Identify the buyer: If anyone has every been part of an alliance or buyers club you will know how annoying this is. instead of "your alliance got +1/3/7 commandpoints.png for supporting marvel puzzle quest" why not simply state "your alliance got +1/3/7 commandpoints.png because ramonater supported marvel puzzle quest" for example or anything along those lines to help us identify who this great person as that just made all a little richer in terms of CP

3) In game chat with attackers: This i can see and understand why its NOT in the game but it would be fun if we could send a message to the person that attacks us in PVP. Lets say if it were limited to a letter count to limit other from sending long abusive messages, although i can still see how this can easily be abused and could get out of hand. I would not mind a choice of already pre selected messages we can choose from, and also give the payer the ability to turn on/off this feature. As stated i see how this can eventually lead to headaches but if use the correct way can also be a new to friendly trash talk

What do you guys think? anything else you would like to add?

Comments

• FierceKiwi
    FierceKiwi Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    2.) I imagine doesn't exist since many people probably don't want others to know how much money they are spending. And would probably prefer to not be hounded by alliance mates if their spending dropped for some reason (as a free player I liked it since alliance mates couldn't pressure me to spend money).
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    If I look at a loss and wonder how that team could possibly beat me, I assume boosts were used.

The other suggestions don't seem that good to me. If anyone cares who got them their CP, alliance chat does exist in the game for everyone. Not a big deal to communicate that info on a volunteer basis. And I *loathe* the communication system in Hearthstone. It seems like it was designed to be as infuriating a way to communicate as possible. Restricting communication without eliminating it never, ever works out in a worthwhile way.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    ramoramo86 wrote:
    [...]
    1) Win/Loss report. You ever been hit in PVP and then when you check out the team that beat you, you ask yourself how the heck did that team beat me? I would love if their was some kind of report or review of the battle. For example how close was my team to beating his/her team? Did he completely destroy me or what is super close? I would love a report that simply shows how many players from each team was downed, how much total damage done by each team and how many super powers (nukes) were used. Maybe even how much damage done to and by each character would be awesome. The reason i ask for this is because it will help me determine whether a retaliation attack would be worth it or not (assuming enough points of course), i mean if he completely crapped on me and annihilated my team then i i most likely wont retal.
    [...]
    its all about the starting board.
    if the colors favour you, you win - if not, you dont.
    assuming same tiers of course.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Interesting suggestions. Misleading post subject, none of them but 2 seem simple. Might just be me though.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    ammenell wrote:

Very true. I got wiped this morning by a team I should've comfortably beaten, because they were able to get a miracle cascade on the first turn and wipe out 75% of Luke Cage's health before he was able to drop his protect tile. It was powers every turn from then on out, and their momentum was too powerful to survive against.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    1) would be cool, but it's really not a "simple" suggestion since it would require a lot of work to implement, as probably would cause a pretty significant increase in server load if they have to collect, store and send such information

2) definitely isn't a good idea since I think people should be able to expect a reasonable degree of privacy on how much they choose to spend on the game.

3) I think sending winning/losing messages to your "opponent" on an asynchronous multiplayer game where you are playing against the AI is kinda pointless
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    option 3 will make the beep counter have a meltdown!
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    CNash wrote:
    ammenell wrote:

Very true. I got wiped this morning by a team I should've comfortably beaten, because they were able to get a miracle cascade on the first turn and wipe out 75% of Luke Cage's health before he was able to drop his protect tile. It was powers every turn from then on out, and their momentum was too powerful to survive against.
    on the other hand, its the reason why you can beat a lvl300+ juggs without any of his powers going off, it works both ways