Clans can be cooler, some characters look ugly, ect

Darkoes1
Darkoes1 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
If one of these subject have been posted before I apologize.

1. Why can we not use legendary tokens to get "classic legends"?

2. Alliances should be more interactive, and there should be some sort of message system.

I realize this would mean a lot of work for the devs but it's something that could greatly help people's experience with the game.

3. A roster slot should not cost more than 5$. It should freeze at about 500-600 hp so you do not have to bust out 20$ just to roster a character.

With all the uses for hp from shields, to coins, to roster slots. The tiny amount isn't enough for low-mid level people.

4. Have votes for new characters every once in a while. When the time comes around send out a poll and have players vote for what type of character (2-3-4-5*) and which of a provided 3-5 possible characters. And then with that, build and scale health and powers based on what they should be.

I'm not suggesting that this be done or every character that comes out. Just every once in a while to give people, who love this game, a chance choose what they get.

5. Have the in game models actually look like the provides covers.

Characters like Squirrel girl, Quake, Cho hulk, Star lord, Iceman, Sentry, Punisher. Have faces that do not look good and or match the provided cover. Why? I mean one of the best/worst examples is Star lord not wearing his mask, it's the most iconic part of him!