Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

how do you get a golden character?

KillinstinctKillinstinct Posts: 110Age Unconfirmed
edited April 2016 in ATPQ General Discussion
Just by luck with the prickles ?

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] MooreDavid [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872Age Unconfirmed Site Admin
    Hi,

For right now, yes. You have a chance at grabbing gold characters by opening packs with pickles.
  • HySHyS Posts: 10Age Unconfirmed
    Up to now, I tried with 3 packs of 5 characters pickles in heroes, and didn't have luck, Are the chances higher with the 10 charcaters pack?
  • Best chance is in 10 pickles pack (3k coins). Worth save for it.
  • I've bought the 10-pack of pickles twice, but still have zero gold stars. I don't know what the odds are, but you'd think 1 out of those 20 times would work. I think the 10-pack should guarantee at least 1 gold star so people don't feel like they've wasted their time or money.