Target Priority After Downing

Options
this is something really simple that ought to be implemented

let players choose target priorities for enemy teams. for example, say we're facing a team of enemies A, B, C, and suppose we down A on a turn, but tiles continue to fall so damage is dealt to either B or C. players should be able to choose whether B or C will be put in front after A is downed.

Comments

• We do. It's the order of your team in the cover select screen. Center, Left, Right if memory serves.

I played around with this when I got Hawkeye Modern's avoid ability since it's essentially the same deal. I wanted my regenerating wolverine to take the hits so I played around with it until he took the hits for my Hawkeye.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    We do. It's the order of your team in the cover select screen. Center, Left, Right if memory serves.

I played around with this when I got Hawkeye Modern's avoid ability since it's essentially the same deal. I wanted my regenerating wolverine to take the hits so I played around with it until he took the hits for my Hawkeye.

I think he's talking about the enemy team, how when you down one opponent, the next enemy of the two remaining is chosen randomly to appear in the front. This is a good idea. I don't like taking someone down and having the next enemy be the last person I want to take down. It'll bring more strategy into the game.
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    Ranzera wrote:
    We do. It's the order of your team in the cover select screen. Center, Left, Right if memory serves.

I think he's talking about the enemy team, how when you down one opponent, the next enemy of the two remaining is chosen randomly to appear in the front. This is a good idea. I don't like taking someone down and having the next enemy be the last person I want to take down. It'll bring more strategy into the game.

yes, exactly. a sliver of damage can be the difference between winning and losing a battle, and we should be able to choose where those slivers go.