PVP 4* rewards Ant Man -> Electra?

Options
Slarow
Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Didn't the 4* pvp rewards progress alphabetically through the list of 4*'s? I was expecting to get my 13th Carnage cover at 1k right after Ant Man (or shortly after if I am forgetting someone in between), and have been pouring ISO into him, but I just noticed that the blind justice 1st place reward is Electra.

Did I miss an announcement that the 4* PVP rotation is changing?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Slarow wrote:
    Didn't the 4* pvp rewards progress alphabetically through the list of 4*'s? I was expecting to get my 13th Carnage cover at 1k right after Ant Man (or shortly after if I am forgetting someone in between), and have been pouring ISO into him, but I just noticed that the blind justice 1st place reward is Electra.

They are doing an Elektra PvP this weekend, that's why she's the first Place prize this time. Presumably it has to do with the premiere of Daredevil season 2.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I looked yesterday and it was Ant-Man. Guess they changed it overnight.
  • Slarow
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    Slarow wrote:

They are doing an Elektra PvP this weekend, that's why she's the first Place prize this time. Presumably it has to do with the premiere of Daredevil season 2.

Ahh... thanks, missed that. That's going to put an interesting spin on the OML meta...
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options
    Ant Man is still on the 1K progression reward.
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Don't worry, if you miss your carnage cover it will only take... 2 months for him to come around again.

That provides you with so much solace, I know. /s
  • Slarow
    Options
    Don't worry, if you miss your carnage cover it will only take... 2 months for him to come around again.

That provides you with so much solace, I know. /s

Actually... I just checked and the next 1k prog reward in the rotation is red (was black last time), which I have at 5 already, so either way its not useful unless I happen to pull a black or green between now and 14 days from the pvp that gives it...