Community video march?

Options
gigatilburg29
gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Did they stopped making these? I know communicating is something they treat like its a disease but at least these videos gave u a little insight.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Did they stopped making these? I know communicating is something they treat like its a disease but at least these videos gave u a little insight.

As mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40641&start=40#p494985 , sorry, we are unable to bring you a March video. We should have an April video in a few weeks.

Please note: Insults are not welcome and are against forum rules. Please refrain from trolling commentary. Thank you.
  • gigatilburg29
    Options
    Okay David, was just sarcasm from my part, did not mean to insult.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Okay David, was just sarcasm from my part, did not mean to insult.

Appreciate it. Thank you!
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Options
    I don't see the insult, was it edited out? I see an attack on past behavior, not an attack on an individual's (or group's) character.
  • That awkward moment when you didn't actually expect an answer from the red
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    hlivky wrote:
    That awkward moment when you didn't actually expect an answer from the red

That's just fantastic!

Can't wait for the next video though!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

As mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40641&start=40#p494985 , sorry, we are unable to bring you a March video. We should have an April video in a few weeks.

Please note: Insults are not welcome and are against forum rules. Please refrain from trolling commentary. Thank you.

Granted the wording was out of line, but...the sentiment was pretty much how a lot of people are feeling these days.
    There's been a lot of silence with a general feeling of developers waiting for the storm to die down, huddled in a shelter and avoiding the flying debris.

Communication could improve a little, is all I'm saying =/
  • M C K
    M C K Posts: 96 Match Maker
    Options
    It bears repeating, but...
    1. Communication could and should improve, by whatever means
    2. The way reds are treated on these forums, I wouldn't respond either if I were them
  • gigatilburg29
    Options
    It bears repeating, but...

Communication could and should improve, by whatever means
    The way reds are treated on these forums, I wouldn't respond either if I were them

In NO WAY the devs should be insulted by anyone on this forum but you can't deny that people are upset about the lack of communication and the changes they implement that does not benefit the players (championing). When the dev's announced that they fixed the 20 iso issue they got nothing but praise (except that the prologue missions were not replayable but thats a different topic). I even read that players invested money at that point for fixing the 20 iso issue as a thank you.

There will always be complaints about a product but when there are some serious issue's and not being acknowledged (too many to name) then I understand the frustruation. I stopped playing PVE, PVP and the last 3 days I even havent bothered with Deadpool Daily because with so many issue's it's not a fun game anymore.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    M C K wrote:
    The way reds are treated on these forums, I wouldn't respond either if I were them[/list]

I saw someone put it like this.
    "I did something and broke a lamp. I told my parents what I did and my parents yelled at me. What lesson should I take from this? Stop telling my parents when I do something wrong? Or stop breaking things?"

If the community backlash is unfavourable, perhaps they should stop doing things to cause a communiy backlash. Or if such things are unavoidable, continue to commnunicate and work with the community to mitigate things.
    Hell, a lot of the issues that are created in the game are because things get changed, we wait for a reply and then we get a single post saying "Working as intended" and nothing else. They open the door, chuck a grenade in and slam the door shut, locking it behind them. Then they get afraid of going back into the room again because we're so hostile.

It's a self perpetuating problem and better communication can only help.

You'll always find the insanely toxic members of any forum, but said people are rarely constructive and aren't worth listening to. There are plenty of really constructive members of this forum offering really good suggestions to common problems who are routinely ignored.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I hope they address insults, trolling, and random 5-star progression.