Seriously, how long?[Time for a new loading screen]

Options
Quick Fire
Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Do I have to look at Cho on the load screen. It's been like six months. I may be exaggerating I don't know. But there have been about ten new Spider-Man characters since then that haven't been put on the load screen.

I'm so tired of looking at Cho. Plus he's all I pull from LT's ugh

Mod Edit: Clarified Thread Title

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I must concur....it's like salt in the wound every time that RIDICULOUS character smiles at me.....
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Please pull him from all tokens and events and the splash screen and treat him like Devil Dino too.
  • snlf25 wrote:
    Please pull him from all tokens and events and the splash screen and treat him like Devil Dino too.
    Do you really want the anniversary with TAHulk? icon_e_biggrin.gif Let's treat him like Bagman!
  • Soitswritten
    Options
    They're just trolling us at this point.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    hlivky wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    Do you really want the anniversary with TAHulk? icon_e_biggrin.gif Let's treat him like Bagman!

Heck, lets take out for a ride in the country and not bring him back. The kids will get over it. icon_lol.gif
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    snlf25 wrote:
    hlivky wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:

Heck, lets take out for a ride in the country and not bring him back. The kids will get over it. icon_lol.gif

...just give us a legendary for each turd hulk cover we have.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have drawn about 8 of his greens and none of his blacks. So he's unusable for me, not that he'd be anyway icon_lol.gif
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Please change the splash screen to Hot Dog Shower *fap fap fap*
  • Lilmaveric_15
    Lilmaveric_15 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have to agree, not just because of Cho, but it would be really nice if the load screen was changed far more often to show the variety of characters in game.

On another note, I have nothing good to say about Cho.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I have drawn about 8 of his greens and none of his blacks. So he's unusable for me, not that he'd be anyway icon_lol.gif

First thing the Simulator token gave me was the legendary token. Inside was my 6th Chulk black.

8I
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:

First thing the Simulator token gave me was the legendary token. Inside was my 6th Chulk black.

8I
    I added a level to 3* Hulk and got my 6th green Cho for adding get a level to Hulk.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hendross wrote:
    Please change the splash screen to Hot Dog Shower *fap fap fap*

You already used this joke on my deleted thread! icon_e_wink.gif
  • Thor82
    Thor82 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I thought this was womens month. Shouldn't the loading screen be all women. Why is Chulk there?