No More!

Options
Punatulkku
Punatulkku Posts: 228
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
2* there, 2* here. Only 2*...

Pst, Dev's the rewards are slacking... BAD...

Past 8 months i have gotten total 5-7 non 2* rewards (im not counting iso or hp from the tokens) and i have been quite active. Ofc im not talking about LT's but still...

How many players does need to say about the same issue?

I say No More. I wont open up a single token until you update the tokens that they are worth more than 100-250 iso...

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wouldn't say 3* draws out of tokens or tacos are that rare for me. I know I've got more than one a month. That said, a majority of the reward as 2* with a lucky 3* once or twice a week still is pretty **** considering the game has moved to a point where most people actually need 4*s with the occasional 5*. Beyond the places where RNG can screw you over, the rewards still need to be upped at least one tier.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My earning rate of 4*s is actually much higher than my 3*s. I get one a day from DDQ, that's it for the most part. I'm actually ecstatic when I pull a 3*. Then I find out it's another Psylocke, and then the excitement fades away...
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Before anything changes, the developers need to concede that the game has moved past the 3* stage and is now 100% about 4* characters, with 5*s being the end game. That concession does not seem to be coming any time soon however, and we will continue to have events and rewards that the actual gameplay has grown out of, probably because they are so laser-focused on delivering new characters on a bi-weekly basis, and that negates any real progress on any other area of the game and its mechanics...and what are those new characters? Oh yea...they're 4*s and 5*s.............

UGS4lPOx.jpg
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas wrote:
    My earning rate of 4*s is actually much higher than my 3*s. I get one a day from DDQ, that's it for the most part. I'm actually ecstatic when I pull a 3*. Then I find out it's another Psylocke, and then the excitement fades away...
    icon_eek.gif you get a 4* every day from ddq? what kinda ddq do you get to play? i get a 4* cover nearly every day, but only 1/week (or every 5 days) comes from ddq. the rest come from pvp/pve.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    pheregas wrote:
    icon_eek.gif you get a 4* every day from ddq? what kinda ddq do you get to play? i get a 4* cover nearly every day, but only 1/week (or every 5 days) comes from ddq. the rest come from pvp/pve.

Syntax error. Oops. I get one 3* a day from DDQ. Outside of DDQ my 4* rate is higher due to CP/progression (2CP a day + 25 every 3-7 days, depending on the event). I rarely pull a 3* outside of DDQ or progression rewards. In fact, I seem to have gotten more 3's from standard tokens than heroics.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    pheregas wrote:
    He was trying to say he earns 1 3* a day and that's it, also somehow he earns more than this amount of 4*? I really don't get it, but I'll enumerate the possibilities...

A week in the life of an MPQ'er:
    Averages 1300+ PVP, t25 ranking (3 events per week)- 3 4*, 78 CP, 9 3* (and 9 event tokens)
    Averages progression in PVE, "only" t100 ranking (1.5 events per week) - 51 CP, 4.5 3*
    DDQ to completion - 1.4 LT (90% 4*), 7 3*

So - you'd have to be one lucky SOB in pulling 4* out of gold tokens in order to be collecting more 4* than 3*. If I call it 130 CP, that's 6.5 pulls, plus the 3 in pvp progression and 1.4 from DDQ and you've got yourself around 11 4* a week in concrete rewards to roughly 20.5 3* in concrete rewards. Unless you're 1300+ and outside top 100 in PvP and at the same time hitting top 1 in every PvE, there's just no way you're earning more 4* than 3*.
  • Punatulkku
    Punatulkku Posts: 228
    Options
    ye im not counting the ddq's 3* guys that i get from the hardest node...