A new 4* debuts! Let's test out the loaner! Wait, whut?

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Who's bright idea was it to pit Quake against Red Hulk?
I get it, you want to show off how useful her passive is, and yes it's damned useful.

But I'm pretty sure everyone wanted to test drive her green ability. Not something one can do particularly well with Red Hulk draining you every few turns. =/

Comments

• Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    oh god i thought that was hilarious! i had to do that match a 2nd time just to kill red hulk first so i could play with her other powers.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Funny, I was thinking about that too. I usually save rhulk for last, but I guess you need to take him out first this time if you want to try out her green.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Since I managed to get each of Quake's colors from pve, I got to test her in essential node. And I have to admit her blue is surprisingly useful against antman. Devs probably should have thrown in Fury instead, so that a demo tile popping via Quake blue will knock her out. icon_twisted.gif

Add: I haven't tested Quake's gr, but it seems a tad too high in ap cost to be feasible unless you're facing sentry or venompool goons.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    puppychow wrote:
    Since I managed to get each of Quake's colors from pve, I got to test her in essential node. And I have to admit her blue is surprisingly useful against antman. Devs probably should have thrown in Fury instead, so that a demo tile popping via Quake blue will knock her out. icon_twisted.gif

That's the Sim Round 2 sub, where her essential faces Fury, plus Prof X and Falcap. icon_twisted.gif