Bug with countdown tiles

AtlasAxe
AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
I saw a bug with countdown tiles in Thick as Thieves that is an edge case that would be hard to reproduce. The case is this:
1. CDs count down from top to bottom and left to right
2. A CD in an upper row counted down for the AI
3. A lower CD blew up a section of tiles such that the first CD dropped to the right of the CD that blew up.
4. The first CD counted down a second time in the same turn.

It would be a difficult bug to catch on video or reproduce, requiring specific powers and board configurations that are hard to achieve.

Has this been reported before?

Comments

• rossmon
    rossmon Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    This is a commonly known, and sometimes usable "bug"
    Seen most with daredevil perma-stun
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    One thing that is driving me bonkers Since R95 and even WITH R96 - is that when you have countdown tiles on the board in this case that resolve in a horrible order, Scarlet Witch and Iron Man 40... People using this combo will probably have had experience with this, and I'd like to see each persons countdown tiles resolve before another persons does..

Anyways..

When the Arcane Incantation is set to go off the same turn as the Iron Man recharge tiles, this happens to me constantly and I DOUBT it was meant to work this way...

Boom, the first recharge goes off - stunning Iron Man as the other countdowns resolve.. except Arcane Incantation goes off next, gets an extra turn due to cascade, and leaves two 1 turn recharge countdown tiles because now IM40 is stunned.....

Anyone else?? Please fix this..... icon_mrgreen.gif
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Anyone out there with this?
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    If getting a match 5 from SWitch's countdown interrupts processing IM40's countdowns, that's a definite bug. I'd report it separately.