Have they added more ISO to the DDQ Vault?

Options
MaxxPowerz
MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Not that I am complaining, if this is indeed the case let me congratulate the devs. I feel like I'm pulling iso out of the DDQ vault at a much higher frequency. I even managed to pull the 10,000 and 5,000 rewards a couple of times. Has anybody else noticed this?

Comments

• gigatilburg29
    gigatilburg29 Posts: 88 Match Maker
    Options
    Still pulling 2* characters (((( it really helps me progress into getting 4* and maxing my 30 left 3* characters...long live D3.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No.

Still pulling mostly 2*s and health packs.

Working as intended.
  • getterwing
    Options
    MaxxPowerz wrote:
    Not that I am complaining, if this is indeed the case let me congratulate the devs. I feel like I'm pulling iso out of the DDQ vault at a much higher frequency. I even managed to pull the 10,000 and 5,000 rewards a couple of times. Has anybody else noticed this?

I have also got a great deal no of 1500 iso recently, much much frequently than before.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    did pull the 10000iso prize, too.
    dont really see it as a win, though - its a 4* reward, i would have liked ANY 4* cover better.

10k iso would not get me anywhere, thats half the amount of iso you get daily for ddq, pve and pvp and lrs.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Put another way, 10000 iso is 40 times greater than the typical taco token prize. (and infinitely greater than health packs)

I know I'd *rather* get the LT, but I'll take 10000 iso over YAM (yet another moonstone) any day